Services and Billing
Which companies have been accredited?
Currently six sites have been accredited:
BillMonitor (For mobile services)
BroadbandChoices (For broadband services)
Broadband.co.uk (For broadband services)
Cable.co.uk (For digital TV, landline and broadband services)
Mobilife (For mobile services)
SimplifyDigital (For digital TV, landline and broadband services)
- Does this mean that only companies accredited by Ofcom are able to provide accurate price information?
- What is Ofcom doing to ensure accredited companies remain accurate?
- What does accreditation mean to consumers?
- What is Price Comparison Accreditation?
- I have a disability, which means I can’t access information easily from websites – how can I get information about how to switch provider?