Services and Billing
How can I find out what is the best deal for me?
If finding the cheapest deal is important to you, then one of the best ways to compare different services is to use a price comparison website.
There are many price comparison sites that provide information on the prices of fixed telephone, mobile, broadband and digital TV services.
However, there are only five companies that have so far been accredited under the Ofcom Price Accreditation Scheme.
The scheme ensures that any accredited site provides prices that are accurate, comprehensive, up to date and accessible.
- What is Price Comparison Accreditation?
- Does this mean that only companies accredited by Ofcom are able to provide accurate price information?
- Where can I find information about the prices of different communication services?
- What does accreditation mean to consumers?
- Can a telecoms provider change the terms of my contract?