Services and Billing
Where can I find information about the prices of different communication services?
One way to find out what deals are available is to search one of the numerous price comparison websites.
But how can you be sure the information they give you is accurate and up to date?
The best way is to find a site that displays the Ofcom Price Accreditation Scheme logo.
Our scheme ensures that any accredited site provides prices that are accurate, comprehensive, up to date and accessible.
All were put through a rigorous independent audit so that consumers can be confident they’re being offered the best information.
- Does this mean that only companies accredited by Ofcom are able to provide accurate price information?
- What is Price Comparison Accreditation?
- What does accreditation mean to consumers?
- What is Ofcom doing to ensure accredited companies remain accurate?
- I have a disability, which means I can’t access information easily from websites – how can I get information about how to switch provider?