Services and Billing
How are consumers informed about them?
In general, information about these charges has been available in the past, but has not always been easy to find. We are asking suppliers of communication services to do more to make their customers aware of them. And where they are terms in the small print, we want them to be fair.
- Can a telecoms provider change the terms of my contract?
- What does accreditation mean to consumers?
- Where can I find information about the prices of different communication services?
- I have a disability, which means I can’t access information easily from websites – how can I get information about how to switch provider?
- What is Ofcom’s role in relation to consumer complaints about products and services supplied by communications providers?