Services and Billing
How do I find details of a communication providers complaints process?
Ofcom requires that a communications provider’s Complaints Code of Practice must be easily accessible to customers.
The Complaints Code of Practice should be published on the provider’s publicly accessible website where available. If not, it must be provided free of charge.
- Should my communications provider have a formal complaints process?
- What should I do if I’m not happy with how the ADR scheme has handled my complaint?
- What is Ofcom’s role in relation to consumer complaints about products and services supplied by communications providers?
- At what stage can I take my complaint to the ADR scheme?
- I have a disability, which means I can’t access information easily from websites – how can I get information about how to switch provider?