Services and Billing
I have a disability, which means I can’t access information easily from websites – how can I get information about how to switch provider?
Ofcom's Price Accreditation Scheme ensures that any accredited site provides prices that are accurate, comprehensive, up to date and accessible.
As part of the audit process, Ofcom assesses the methods of providing information to consumers with a variety of disabilities and access needs.
The accredited companies’ websites have been tailored to cater for consumers with visual impairments and are written in plain English.
- Does this mean that only companies accredited by Ofcom are able to provide accurate price information?
- What does accreditation mean to consumers?
- What is Ofcom doing to ensure accredited companies remain accurate?
- What is Price Comparison Accreditation?
- Where can I find information about the prices of different communication services?