Services and Billing
What is Price Comparison Accreditation?
With so many deals on offer today it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
One way to find out what is available is to search one of the numerous price comparison websites.
But how can you be sure the information they give you is accurate and up to date?
The best way is to find a site that displays the Ofcom Price Accreditation Scheme logo.
The logo is awarded to websites that have had their price comparison services put through a rigorous independent audit.
The audit checks whether the information provided to consumers is accessible, accurate, transparent, comprehensive and up to date.
- Does this mean that only companies accredited by Ofcom are able to provide accurate price information?
- What does accreditation mean to consumers?
- Where can I find information about the prices of different communication services?
- What is Ofcom doing to ensure accredited companies remain accurate?
- Can a telecoms provider change the terms of my contract?