Will the new rules for mobile providers mean that consumers will always get their cashback?
The new rules aim to make sure cashback deals are fair, so customers can claim their cashbacks easily.
In the case of customers not being able to claim their cashback because a retailer has gone out of business, customers affected will need to contact the retailer’s administrator in the first instance.
They may also wish to contact the mobile service provider, who may be able to help customers in difficulty, depending on the circumstances of the case.
- How will the new rules for mobile providers stop cashback operators going bust in the future?
- If I don't receive the cashback money agreed, I cannot afford the contract. Do I have the right to cancel without charge? Do I have to pay the monthly bill?
- If I do not receive my cashback, where can I get my money from?
- Why hasn't Ofcom banned cashback on mobile services?
- How do I keep my mobile phone number when switching provider?