If I do not receive my cashback, where can I get my money from?
The new rules are intended to make sure that cashbacks offered from now on will be fair. If customers follow the terms of the cashback and still have difficulties claiming the cashback, they should in the first instance pursue it with the retailer; if this is not resolved satisfactorily they should contact the mobile service provider who should be monitoring the retailer.
- If I don't receive the cashback money agreed, I cannot afford the contract. Do I have the right to cancel without charge? Do I have to pay the monthly bill?
- Will the new rules for mobile providers mean that consumers will always get their cashback?
- How will the new rules for mobile providers stop cashback operators going bust in the future?
- Why hasn't Ofcom banned cashback on mobile services?
- Who pays when I receive a call abroad?