I think there is too much sex/violence/bad behaviour on TV. Is there anything I can do?

Remote controlOfcom does not watch or listen to programmes before they are broadcast.

If you would like to complain about a programme that has yet to be broadcast, you should contact the broadcaster directly.

If the programme has been broadcast and you have concerns about it then you may make a complaint.

You can complain using the complaint form on the Ofcom website.