How do I complain about a TV programme?
Ofcom does not watch or listen to programmes before they are broadcast.
If you would like to complain about a programme that has yet to be broadcast, you should contact the broadcaster directly.
If the programme has been broadcast and you have concerns about it then you may make a complaint.
You can complain using the complaint form on the Ofcom website.
To learn more about the complaints process, read our guide on how to complain about a TV or radio programme
- I was offended by a TV programme. What can I do about it?
- I have a complaint about accuracy / impartiality / fairness / privacy etc
- I think there is too much sex/violence/bad behaviour on TV. Is there anything I can do?
- What is suitable for TV broadcast?
- How can I stop my children watching inappropriate television programmes?