I have a complaint about accuracy / impartiality / fairness / privacy etc
If you believe that you have been treated unfairly in a programme - or that your privacy has been infringed without good reason in the programme or in the way it was made - and you would like to make a complaint, you can do so via the online complaint form that can be found on the Ofcom website.
- How do I complain about a TV programme?
- I think there is too much sex/violence/bad behaviour on TV. Is there anything I can do?
- I think there is too much offensive language on TV. Is there anything I can do?
- What is suitable for TV broadcast?
- How can I stop my children looking at/listening to unsuitable programmes?