What do I do when my PVR freezes?
Instructions for dealing with a ‘freeze’ on your PVR will differ from model to model.
However, one basic step is to turn off the PVR at the power supply and leave it for some time (typically around five minutes) before turning it back on.
If you are experiencing longer-term or recurring problems then it is a good idea to contact the retailer or help line.
- What should I do if I have reception problems on my satellite TV?
- What should I do if I have reception problems on my cable TV?
- What should I do if I have reception problems on my digital terrestrial TV or Radio?
- How do I tune (and retune) my Digital TV?
- How can I stop my children watching inappropriate television programmes?